Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Leaving the States!!!

That's right... "the kingdom of God is at hand!" and I need your help to proclaim that message overseas. In December of this year, I will be going to South Africa with our dance ministry team, BLAZEN. (No worries, baby J will be with my hubby; trust, he'll be overseas soon enough!). For a few months, our team has been raising funds for a 10 day mission trip to be a blessing to AND be blessed BY so many children and adults in Johannesburg, Soweto, KwaThema, Boksberg and other townships. How can you help? Well, for starters, you can cover the team in prayer through the blood of Yeshua (Jesus) and then most definitely make a donation of any kind. I am in need of about $3,000, and yes... I believe God that I will get it PLUS MORE(why not?). I have already paid my deposit and submitted both my passport and shot record.

Here's how you can make a secure donation:

1. Mail a check to: KAEC PO Box 822 Garner, NC 27529
2. Go to BLAZEN's blog and click on the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page.
3. Go to The Furnace website and click on the "Donate" tab.
4. Call the church office at 919-772-0299 and get instructions on how to hand deliver your donation.

**Please make checks payable to “KAEC” with memo “Esther Gaines/South Africa.”
**We are a non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.

Simple right? It is! So join me in my journey to South Africa and help me help others!

...and if you've never encountered BLAZEN, check out the video below. The testimonies you hear are those from actual youth at The Furnace:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Video! Very powerful! I am inspired from the inside out right now. Thank you for posting this. You never know when someone will come across it and be encouraged.