Thursday, July 02, 2009

Day 1

Hey Everyone! I'm embarking on something bigger than me and invite you to join me. Everyday of July has been dedicated to the gift of art God's given me. Today, I've researched for hours different prophetic artists and their pages, emailing quite a few for any suggestions they'd be willing to provide. I've got a web designer in mind, if not myself, and read a GREAT article about starting an art webpage. There are a few kinds of software I'd like to check out, so I figured some of you might know a thing or two about them. If you know anything about the following, good/bad, have suggestions on web design/web building, or even duplicating art work, please leave me comments! Thank you for your help in advance!

Dreamweaver (webpage design program)
Photoscape (photo editor)
Paint.NET (photo editor)
Emergent Studios (website builder)
Squarespace (website builder/maintainer)

No comments: