Sunday, July 05, 2009

Delay... Day 2

So, I'm still listening for the name of the ministry/business. Because Emmanuel came into town, I did some housework and ran some errands. After a quick snack, we went to Panera's and helped each other on our ministry websites. I think it was probably my favorite four hours with him! I mainly helped him with creating a logo, which I could do all night if I had the time and a little more knowledge... fun stuff. I'm stuck at the moment bc of the name thing; it'll come... I just have to listen.

Aside: After work, we went to Shane's and OMG... they had a live classical jazz band playing from 7-10pm! I was in heaven!... almost. Sitting by the water, talking and listening to the music play and create ripples across the pond was phenomenal. AND they played "Round Midnight" thanks to E's request. Yeah... almost heaven... pretty close if you ask me. haha We got to hang out with people from church at midnight bowling then decided to stay for movie night at the church until 5am prayer. The Refuge has been established... we're just waiting for the building. *smile* Good times.

I'll be back on the grind Monday with taking pictures of my artwork and writing descriptions. Still gotta get a name too, huh? Let me know about the software peoples!

No comments: